Salon Summer Safety
As summer 2021 brings new optimism and energy, we wanted to share a reminder that we are still taking the utmost precautions to maximize your safety when visiting us at our SoHo beauty hideaway. After polling staff and clients, we have decided to continue to require face masks while in the salon throughout June, and we will revisit this decision July 1. We will also be continuing our in-depth sanitation procedures which we have added throughout the pandemic.
- Allotting extra time per service
- Extra companions are encouraged to explore the neighborhood to reduce occupancy in the salon
- Suite Caroline is Barbicide certified
- In-house books and magazines are still temporarily off limits
- We encourage you to bring a personal travel water bottle
- For non-Covid-related cancellations, we kindly ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment no less than 24 hours prior to your visit to avoid a 50% charge. Appointments that are missed without cancellation will result in a 100% charge to the card with which the appointment was booked